Google+ Followers


Need Avon? Click here! Direct ship to your door! Want to sell? Sign up here!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hi everyone!  I apologize for the LONG gap in posts.  My life has been crazy busy, and things have been a little nutty. Travis is doing well....his vet put him on Prozac.  I don't recall if I told everyone, but he has FLUTD, and since Siggie died so soon after we brought Kimiko into the clowder, it seems that it was a little too much for my little man to handle.  The prozac helps though.

I will endeavor to let Travis update his blog more often.  It is totally my fault of course!  I don't update my own personal blog much either.

ohai efurrybuddy! mah meowmy vurry bizzy dis pazt yeer an her not let meh updaytid mah blogg.  but iz doiin gud.  meowmy sez ai vury healthy an hur sez ai can tells yew dat ai wayz 19 pownds.  hur sez ai iz long an tall.  MOL

a speshul showt owt to mah furriends at jan's funneh farmz.....ai appreciaytez yew!

2 comments:

  1. We're a bit late but we're soooooo glad to see a post from you. We hope things are going better for your mom and all of you. We know it was a tough year for her. Take care. And thanks for the nice words.

    ReplyDelete


Kimiko T'Paw

mah sisfur sammi

mah sisfur sammi
meowmy sez hur infecktid wif da cyootniss. hur at da rainbow bridge nao. ah missiz hur.

brofurly luv

brofurly luv
mah big brofur siggie givez meh a bath. him hansum an oringe

siggie

siggie
dis mah big brofur siggie

little meh

little meh
dis furst day ah hoam wif ma meowmy frum da yukky cayge. ah 12 weekz old heer.

nap tymez

nap tymez
ah soe comftibble

guinevere

guinevere
dis mah sisfur guinevere. sammi waz hur littermayte

dori

dori
dis mah sisfur dori. hur reely lyttel