Google+ Followers


Need Avon? Click here! Direct ship to your door! Want to sell? Sign up here!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Whew

Travis had a scare last week....and close to $1,000 later, he's better.

In case I never told you, he has FLUTD....and last week, after a year and a half with NO blockages or problems, he obstructed.

He was cateterized (poor mancat) and after a hellish week, for both him AND for me, he is back home and doing well.

I had to max out my Care Credit card to pay for some of the care....but I still owe a balance to the Vet.  At least they're willing to work with me!

Travis says "ohai" to everyone, and sends pawpats.

Other than that, nothing else is new.  As the scripture says "There is nothing new under the sun".

Terri

6 comments:

  1. OH my DEAR! I am so so sorry you and Travis have gone through this frightening thing. May he NEVER go thru that again and boy do I understand about expense. xo Great to meet you but Travis...get better, man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travis, we're so glad you're doing okay now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no, we missed this. So hope Travis is doing much better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is, Jan! Back to normal! Definitely no more dry food for the T-Rav.

      Delete


Kimiko T'Paw

mah sisfur sammi

mah sisfur sammi
meowmy sez hur infecktid wif da cyootniss. hur at da rainbow bridge nao. ah missiz hur.

brofurly luv

brofurly luv
mah big brofur siggie givez meh a bath. him hansum an oringe

siggie

siggie
dis mah big brofur siggie

little meh

little meh
dis furst day ah hoam wif ma meowmy frum da yukky cayge. ah 12 weekz old heer.

nap tymez

nap tymez
ah soe comftibble

guinevere

guinevere
dis mah sisfur guinevere. sammi waz hur littermayte

dori

dori
dis mah sisfur dori. hur reely lyttel